Monday, March 16, 2015

We need YOU to run with us for an AMAZING cause!

Ok, so for ALL of my Dallas peeps, May 31st is calling your name! We are all coming together to run the Disco 5K/10K run with Dallas Athletes Racing AND raise money for Love is Louder at the same time. WE NEED YOU!!! Click the link below to start your own fundraising page and signup. For my non-runners, it's only 3.2 miles for the 5K folks, you CAN do this! Our goal is to sign up 50 people, we have 4, so yes, I'm talking to YOU! I will be making my running comeback that day too, let's all be INSPIRED, run, celebrate life and HAVE FUN!! Click the SHARE button to recruit your friends! 100% of the money you raise goes to our Foundation to help families fighting AND you can win cool prizes the more $ you raise!http://loveislouderthancancer.myevent.com/


No comments: